m (1 revision)
Revision as of 16:08, 12 May 2014
Bloodborne Wiki is a publicly accessible and editable website for gathering useful information relating to the game, its storyline, items, etc. The wiki is a flexible web-based database of information made up entirely of user contributions, utilizing MediaWiki software.
All the text in the wiki is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license. This means that you are free to share (that is, to copy, distribute and transmit the work) and remix (that is, to adapt the work) under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
The following stipulations apply:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
The author's moral rights;
Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Bloodborne Wiki is owned and hosted by Curse.com, and has no affiliation with the developer, publisher or creator of the title in question unless otherwise stated. Bloodborne Wiki is administered by the Community Administrators, with the guidance of the Curse.com wiki team.